Quick Roasted Mushrooms with Arugula
This side dish combines two of my favorite foods – mushrooms and arugula – and it’s super simple to make. All you need to do is combine everything on a sheet pan and roast. Seriously, it doesn’t get any easier than this!
Quick Roasted Mushrooms With Arugula
Prep time: 2 mins | Cook time: 15-20 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 1 lb baby bella mushrooms
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Rinse mushrooms well
- Chop garlic cloves in rough pieces
- Combine mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle about 2 teaspoons of oil, making sure the mushrooms are coated well.
- Roast on 450 degrees for 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and toss in a large handful of arugula (~1.5 cups).
- Mix well to combine and roast for another ~5 mins.
- Finished with fresh ground black pepper and a tablespoon of nutritional yeast crumbled goat cheese or feta for an extra flavor boost.
Nutrition Info (per serving)
52 calories (19 from fat), 2g total fat, 74mg cholesterol, 6g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 5g protein