You’ve tried it all to lose weight. You’ve counted points, attended weekly meetings, eliminated entire food groups. You’ve tried paleo, keto, vegan, detoxes, cleanses, and too many programs and “solutions” to count.
Perhaps you lose weight initially but gained it all back and then some? Where has all of this gotten you? Feeling guilt, shame and disappointment over and over again. The path to resolving your issues with food and your body isn’t in a weight loss program or plan.
This is deeper than weight loss. This is about shedding the guilt and struggle you experience around food, eating and your body.
Mindful eating is a powerful tool to help you transform your relationship with food for good.
Watch to Learn More About the Program
Through this 6 week Mindful Eating program, you’ll learn to:
· Trust your body and develop inner wisdom about what will nourish you best
· Feel a sense of control, inner balance and calm around food
· Reconnect with your internal cues of hunger, fullness and satiety
· Consistently eat foods you love without guilt and restriction
· End mindless, emotional eating, binge eating and chronic overeating
· Nourish your body, mind and spirit for lasting health and vitality
· Love your body and manage your weight for long term success
“The program gave me tools to help get in control of mindless over-eating. I have done Weight Watchers many times, and regained the weight each time. It always felt to me like WW just exchanged one eating obsession for another, but still an obsession.”
– Terri O., Program Participant
The program includes:
· A fun and effective way to explore mindful eating with others who struggle with similar issues
· Six in person, weekly interactive 1.5 hour classes
· Access to a private participant web portal
· Weekly inspirational emails and workshop summaries
· A bonus group mindful meal
· And much more!
spring Schedule 2019:
When: Wednesday Evenings 6:30 – 8p april 24th – May 29th
Where: Charlotte Center for Mindfulness
Midwood International and Cultural Center
1817 Central Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28205
As a teacher at the Charlotte Center for Mindfulness, I believe in making this class available to anyone who believes that Mindful Eating might be helpful in their life and is willing to commit themselves to do the work. CCM is a non-profit dedicated to supporting the growth of mindfulness resources in Charlotte. Therefore, this class is offered on an honor system-based sliding scale. The generosity of those who are able and choose to pay more directly supports those who are not.
The suggested scale rate is:
· High Income $400
· Medium Income $300
· Low Income $200
If $200 is difficult for you, please consider the class anyway. We ask that you decide what amount you can contribute as a commitment and investment in your own process as well as helping to support financial health of the class and our ability to offer this kind of sliding scale. No one is ever turned away for financial reasons. For more information on the sliding scale and/or payment plan option, please contact me.